DAY 1 :
– Arrival of participants in the early afternoon
– Reception of participants with welcome coffee or tea
– Small 15km driving session around Clairvaux. The course is easy, without much difficulty at the beginning. We end with a nice descent on a beautiful single.
– Mechanical workshop planned before or after the driving session.
– Attacking the “North loop” of Vouglan: 49 km (934 D+ for 931 D-)
From Clairvaux les lacs, a good half-day route, moderately technical but rather physical, the difficulty increases cresendo then goes down gently. Nice mix of singles and magnificent views of Lake Vouglan.
– depending on the group, possibility of adding a specific workshop: piloting, braking, propulsion (…)
– After the “north loop, it will be the turn of the south loop”! 52 km on the program (1080 D+ for 1100 D-)
In the saddle for a beautiful sporty ride!! Part of the route takes the paths of the Jaut Jura Natural Park, another those of the natura 2000 zone of the sector. You will discover the famous Vouglans dam. We will stop for a moment to give you some crisp details on the creation of this impressive water reservoir.
– The Jura and its land…. : Wine mountain biking, is it possible? Sure !
After 25km (370 D+ for 350 D-), you will appreciate many local dishes or beverages.
Very nice route along the remote Planches towards Arbois which takes us to meet a winegrower who has been established since 1988! Mountain biking, nature and gastronomy lovers will be delighted. From the very pretty town of Arbois, the route will take you to see the remote planks, a remarkable natural site, source of the pretty Cuisance river. Thereafter, we will take a little height by going above the Cirque des Planches. The circuit will continue for several km at this same altitude and will then allow us to admire the landscape from sublime viewpoints. The descent from the plateau will then take us into the Arbois vineyards. To top it all off, a wine – cheese and charcuterie tasting with the winemaker will be offered to you.
– Possibility of choosing another taste alternative: meeting with a snail producer, visit of her farm OR meeting with a producer of herbal teas and spirits, visit of the workshop and tasting.
– Hike from Surchauffant to Belvédère des Bourlaches: 26km (469 D+ for 467 D-).
This course near Vouglan on the right bank will be the starting point. Playful and technical, the route will offer very beautiful views of the lake with many variations depending on the level and desires of the group.